Saturday, December 22, 2018

Minnie Outfits for Toddler Girl

So excited that we scored tickets for Disney On Ice - Mickey’s Search Party, coming to Minneapolis in March 2019! If you are looking to go to a Disney on Ice show, I highly recommend signing up for their emails, as subscribers are able to buy tickets pres-sale, so you can score the best seats - https://www.disneyonice.com/mickeys-search-party?h=1


I have heard so many parents say that this show is so worth it. To see the absolute joy of your children watching their favorite characters in awe is the best thing ever. It is also much cheaper than a trip to Disney.


I couldn’t be more excited for Isabel to see all the Disney magic.I had to find the perfect outfit for her to wear to the show. I spent hours searching to find just the right one, so I wanted to share my "research" with you all. These outfits would be great for going to a Disney on Ice show, going to Disney or just for fun!

Let me know which one you like better - red or pink! Items are linked below

Minnie Mouse - Red and Black Combo



Minnie Mouse - Pink and White Combo



No comments:

Post a Comment